The big winners of the Fake News Awards have finally been revealed by Donald J. Trump and the GOP on Wednesday, as promised. This is an unprecedented prestigious award for the Fake News enthusiast watching public who have come to eat up all the deep state ploys to lie to the public, only to now themselves be serviced with the most shameful of awards in the history of news and journalism. What brought upon this ingenious idea? Well, the Fake News media who have been spreading their false agenda to try to undermine Donald J. Trump, of course. Fake News is so trending right now!
Yes, that’s the current state of the mainstream news media, so what better way than to honour them with the official Fake News Awards, right? Meanwhile, today most of the mainstream media’s news output will focus on the way to combat “Fake News”, as if they weren’t the prime perpetrators of the falsifying news phenomenon themselves. Not surprising, as they need to deviate from their guilt, you see?
So, without further ado, here are the winners of the Fake News Awards of 2017, (drumroll)…
- The New York Times’ Paul Krugman claimed on the day of President Trump’s historic, landslide victory that the economy would never recover.
- ABC News’ Brian Ross CHOKES and sends markets in a downward spiral with false report.
- CNN FALSELY reported that candidate Donald Trump and his son Donald J. Trump, Jr. had access to hacked documents from WikiLeaks.
- TIME FALSELY reported that President Trump removed a bust of Martin Luther King, Jr. from the Oval Office.
- Washington Post FALSELY reported the President’s massive sold-out rally in Pensacola, Florida was empty. Dishonest reporter showed picture of empty arena HOURS before crowd started pouring in.
- CNN FALSELY edited a video to make it appear President Trump defiantly overfed fish during a visit with the Japanese prime minister. The Japanese prime minister actually led the way with the feeding.
- CNN FALSELY reported about Anthony Scaramucci’s meeting with a Russian, but retracted it due to a “significant breakdown in process.”
- Newsweek FALSELY reported that Polish First Lady Agata Kornhauser-Duda did not shake President Trump’s hand.
- CNN FALSELY reported that former FBI Director James Comey would dispute President Trump’s claim that he was told he is not under investigation.
- The New York Times FALSELY claimed on the front page that the Trump administration had hidden a climate report.
- And last, but not least: “RUSSIA COLLUSION!” Russian collusion is perhaps the greatest hoax perpetrated on the American people. THERE IS NO COLLUSION!
There you have it! Surely we can all remember some of those absolute gems of Fake News reporting, and what was surprising was that Donald J. Trump took it relatively easy on the mainstream news media by only listing 11 specific Fake News incidents, when surely the Awards could have gone into a list of at least a hundred cases of Fake News reporting in the last year only.
The demand to see the Fake News Awards winners’ was so rampant that the website URL originally crashed due to so many people wanting to see the winners all at once. However, Donald Trump was nice enough to let people know that there are some reporters that he respects, so as not to hurt anyone’s feelings. Heh heh heh.
CNN got a total of four Awards, even though 99% of their news is pretty much all Fake News, giving them their new nickname of the Clown News Network within the circles of people who still have logic and common sense.
Now, while the dishonest media were perpetrating negative Fake News coverage on Trump, The Donald did all this great stuff, just to name a few:
- The economy has created nearly 2 million jobs, and gained over $8 trillion in wealth since the President’s inauguration.
- African-Americans and Hispanics are enjoying the lowest unemployment rate in recorded history.
- The President signed historic tax cuts and relief for hardworking Americans, not seen since President Reagan.
- President Trump’s plan to cut regulations has exceeded “2 out for every 1 in” mandate, issuing 22 deregulatory actions for every one new regulatory action.
- The President has unleashed an American energy boom by ending Obama-era regulations, approving the Keystone pipeline, auctioning off millions of new acres for energy exploration, and opening up ANWR.
- ISIS is in retreat, having been crushed in Iraq and Syria.
- President Trump followed through on his promise to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of the State of Israel, and instructed the State Department to begin to relocate the Embassy.
- With President Trump’s encouragement, more member nations are paying their fair share for the common defense in the NATO alliance.
- Signed the Veterans Accountability and Whistleblower Protection Act to allow senior officials in the VA to fire failing employees and establishes safeguards to protect whistleblowers.
- President Trump kept his promise and appointed Associate Justice Neil Gorsuch to the U.S. Supreme Court.
That’s just a short list of his achievements in one year. Whilst the corrupt liberal news media report on how many Diet Cokes’ Donald J. Trump drinks, or how much McDonald’s he eats, or more Fake News trying to convince “libtards” that he’s mentally unfit for office, Trump just continues working through his policies for the better of the American people. Success!
Perhaps next year, they will dish out individual Fake News Awards. Wouldn’t that be something? We surely hope so. Here are some our very own individual Fake News Awards from 2017.
Individual Fake News Awards of 2017 from Brainstain
‘Most Annoying and Useless News Reporter“. Winner: CNN’s Jim Acosta.
‘Biggest Race Baiting News Anchor‘. Winner: CNN’s Don Lemon.
‘Best Teleprompt Reader‘. Winner: CNN’s Anderson Cooper.
‘Most Dimwitted News Anchor’. Winner: CNN’s Jake Tapper
‘Most Hypnotised Virtue Signalling Lying News Anchor’. Winner: CNN’s Chris Cuomo
‘Biggest 2016 Presidential Election Coverage Meltdown Moment‘. Winner: CNN’s Wolf Blitzer
‘Creepiest News Program Host‘. Winner: CNN’s Fareed Zakaria
These are truly exciting times. The biggest losers become their own biggest winners in the annual Fake News Awards! Let’s hope the GOP and Donald Trump will do this every year, because we’re more than happy to help in calling out more Fake News on a daily basis, as well as their perpetrators.
You can visit the official link to the Fake News Award Winners of 2017 here. Enjoy!
Brainstain, over and out!
<Story by The Narrator>
Featured Photo Credit: GOP.com